Welcome to my personal homepage. I am a biostatistician and professor emeritus based in Lower-Saxony, Germany. To learn more about my research please refer to my curriculum vitae , or to my research gate profile.
- Otava M, Skhedy Z, Hothorn LA et al (2017)
Identification of the Minimum Effective Dose for Normally Distributed Data Using a Bayesian Variable Selection Approach
J Biopharm Statist doi.org/10.1080/10543406.2017.1295247
- Klitsche A, Ritz C, Hothorn LA (2016)
A General Framework for the Evaluation of Genetic Association Studies Using Multiple Marginal Models.
Hum Hered 81(3):150-172
- Santiago J, Brandt B, Wildhagen M, Hohmann U, Hothorn LA, Butenko MA, Hothorn M (2016)
Mechanistic insight into a peptide hormone signaling complex mediating floral organ abscission.
eLife doi: 10.7554/eLife.15075
- Pallmann P, Hothorn LA (2016)
Boxplots for grouped and clustered data in toxicology.
Arch Toxicol 90(7):1631-8
- Kitsche A, Hothorn LA (2014)
Testing for qualitative interaction using ratios of treatment differences.
Stat Med 33(9):1477-89